Tap into your purpose. Increase your productivity.
Treatment for Executives and Professionals
Executives and professionals have extra concerns when they seek help for mental health or problematic substance use. Taking time off could mean putting their job in jeopardy or that business or projects could suffer. Many people also worry that seeking help could affect their reputation among colleagues, employers, or clients.
Evo’s program was designed with these issues in mind. We understand that a person’s mental state has a huge impact on their ability to perform professionally. Evo specializes in alternative and holistic treatment for executives, “high functioning” individuals, and working professionals.
It’s no secret that the best leaders among us – the most driven, dedicated, and outside-the-box thinkers – are wired a bit differently from the rest.- Alice Walton, "Why the Brains of High Powered People May Be More Prone to Addiction," Forbes
Why Evo Works For Professionals
- Keep your job. Evo’s program is designed for you to make concrete changes into your life with minimal disruption to your career.
- Tap into your purpose and increase your productivity. Evo’s program includes one-on-one coaching to help professionals hone their passions and make concrete changes to bring them closer to their goals.
- You don’t have to stop to start. At Evo, you set goals that work for you, whether they include complete abstinence or moderation.
- No judgment or moralizing. Respect is at the core of what we do. We believe you are doing your best, even when it is most challenging.
When people don’t force me to not use, I end up making my own decisions. If I choose sobriety, it’s mine.- Client
Evo respects where you are and where you want to go.
Evo’s program combines individual and group sessions that center around three components:
- Therapy – Core to Evo’s therapeutic approach is respect. Therapists work collaboratively with clients to transform the narratives and open up new possibilities— around substance use and beyond.
- Somatics – Somatic work is a holistic therapeutic approach that addresses the relationship between the mind and body. This provides new tools for clients to manage flight or fight responses.
- Engagement – Purpose is a powerful antidote to addiction. Clients receive one-on-one life coaching sessions to help them take practical steps to bring meaning into their everyday lives.
Call to schedule a free consultation